Monday, August 3, 2009

Top 5 Celebrity Crushes

I have never been overly into girly celebrity crushes.  I was never into Jonathan Taylor Thomas or that guy from Dawsons Creek like other girls were.  However, recently I have found myself pouring over magazines and getting a bit hot under the collar watching a few celebrity men. Here are my Top 5 (In no particular order)

1. Robert Pattinson.  Yes, I may be one of millions of girls who also fancy him, but his dirty scruffiness and constant angsty looks make me want to lick him all over.  I am also unashamedly addicted to the off-screen love story between him and Kristen Stewart.  Am torn between loving them together and angry because he should be with me (obviously).  Plus I love listening to his native British voice.

2. Gerard Butler. Everything about him is damned sexy.  The accent, body, eyes, smile.  You know he’d be a bastard and still you want to strip your clothes off and let him have his way with you. 

3. James McAvoy.  Another Scottish lad, so yummy in ‘Wanted’. And seems like he would be a nice boy.  Happily married unfortunately.

4. Russell Brand.  Yes I know this is ridiculous. But I would like to be a notch on this mans belt.  He has charisma. 

5. Rupert Grint. A new and surprising addition to my Top 5 Celebrity Crush list.  After seeing the latest HP film, he’s grown up into a very handsome young man, and I wouldn’t mind introducing him to the ways of the world.

So reviewing my list, I apparently like British men with nice accents (not Russell Brands accent though).  Another reason to move back to the UK perhaps??

1 comment:

  1. Can I add to this list??
    Um.. Robert Downey Jr.. oh yeah.. do you remember Ally McBeal? Larry! Yes!! And he's in plenty of movies these days.. and he's funny!
    And what about Taye Diggs from Private Practice.. also on Ally McBeal?Ok he's just eye candy.. mmm.. that's all I got.

    ReplyDelete