Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Letter to Ms Bradshaw


Dear Carrie Bradshaw,

I’d like to ask you a very important question. 

What on earth makes you a role model for women?  I never watched SATC first time round, so always figured you deserved your cult status. Now, 3 seasons and 2 movies in I just don’t get it.

Your selfish, rude, whiny, your men can never please you and you, a grown woman, can’t cook.  What sort of woman can’t freaking even cook spaghetti?

Not only that, and this is the important thing – I have zero respect for a woman that actively pursues another womans partner.

Having been cheated on myself, and knowing that the woman in question knew all about my existence, I think it is one of the most disgusting things a person can do.  And then YOU, you cheating whore, complain when you get your comeuppance?

So despite your fabulous shoes and your so-called wonderful life all I can say is shame on you.  And shame on the women around the world who think you are the ultimate woman. 

I sincerely hope that you are better behaved in Season 4.

Kind Regards,

Disgruntled Viewer

No comments:

Post a Comment