Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Home alone


My Ma & Dad are currently away on vacation visiting family in Melbourne.  This pleases me greatly because as whilst I love them very much, this whole living together business is a strain on us all.

My problem is, I got home from work yesterday, and was so excited to have the place to myself that I had donuts for dinner, didn’t make my lunch for work, drank too much wine and watched crap TV I didn’t even want to watch.  And now the kitchen is already a mess.  All in approximately 15 hours. 

Am because in that time I could have been doing something productive like writing, or doing the washing. 

And now I have two days worth of crappy blogs and a shortage practical knickers, and am therefore having to wear lacy fire-engine red French Knickers with diamante trim to work.  I’m going to have a wedgy all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment