Friday, May 14, 2010

Starving...

For the first time in my life I am on a proper diet.  I’ve reached that unfortunate age where my metabolism has slowed down and I can now no longer eat what I like.

Devastation.  Even more devastation when I realise that I can no longer zip up the majority of my jeans. So on a diet I have gone.

I’m not coping very well.  I’m tired, irritable and have had a headache for four days (although this is more likely due to my neck being out).  I’m dreaming about food.  Not only that but I have felt that I am likely to burst into tears at any given moment over the littlest things.  Like getting pen on my hands or my banana having a spot on it.

What I wouldn’t give right now for some Chicken McNuggets, or a Big Mac, a meat pie, a sausage roll, a croissant with ham and cheese, a cinnamon scroll or a packet of Twisties.  Instead I have been eating salads and low fat yoghurts and FRUIT (which by the way turns out is FULL of calories! Deceitful bastard of a banana).

Am hoping that eventually it may be all worth it, cause no man is going to fancy a girl with a bottom the size of Mongolia and a stomach that looks like it is gestating a foetus.  But honestly, the way I’m feeling right now I almost feel like I’d rather be a little bit fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment