Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3 weeks to go


Moving to another country requires much preparation.  Having been super organised my entire life I’ve never been particularly stressed about big events like this.

However, much to my shock I realised today that there is only 3 weeks left before I move countries. For the first time in my life, I’m not ready.

My clothes need to be sorted, washed and packed. I need to discontinue mail. I need to pack up my books, photos, belongings and 27.5 years of random crap that I have accumulated.

Throw in the obligatory catch-up with friends and I barely have enough time to scratch my bum.

Which is why it is inexcusable that I’ve spent the better part of the evening watching Scrubs, skyping, and reading trashy celebrity gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment