Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Dress With It’s Own Personality

 

I went shopping today with the intention of spending up.  As you know I am now working so now have, for the first time in over a year, something resembling a disposable income.

As next Saturday is one of my BFFs birthdays, I thought that new dresses were in order, so we packed up the car and headed down to BrisVegas for a shopping day.

Within an hour I had tried on at least 25 dresses and was getting quickly despondent that absolutely everything I tried on looked absolutely rubbish. In fact the only things I purchased was a dress for Smashleigh and a present for my Mum’s birthday.

At last in the distance, I saw a dress. A dress so incredibly sexy that I had to have it. Feeling slightly ill at the $200 price tag I tried it on.. and after being zipped in and buttoned up (with some difficulty mind you) I realised that yes.. I don’t just look hot in this.. I look S-M-O-K-I-N-G hot in this.

So I had to buy it. I was convinced. As long as I don’t eat anything I shall be fine.

And ps.. If I don’t get at least SOME male interest and a snog after wearing this dress I will be very dissapointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment