Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Magical Adventure


I have decided on my next holiday location (after my festive extravaganza in London of course).

I will be heading to Orlando, Florida. Why? You may ask.

For one reason only.

I will be travelling to Orlando purely to visit the all-new, magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios.

I care not that I may be too old, or that it is geeky. But as a dedicated fan of the series I can think of nothing more enjoyable than drinking Butterbeer at the Hogs Head, buying a wand in Olivanders or strolling through the hallways of Hogwarts. I am not alone either, thousands upon thousands of people lined up for the recent opening days of the park, waiting in line for up to 8 hours just to get in. Many of them are fans like myself, who have been enthusiasts since the very first book.

So for my overseas adventure in 2012, I’ll be jetting to Orlando – because quite frankly, between you and me I solemnly swear that a rollercoaster is the most fun a girl can have without boys and booze.

1 comment: