Sunday, May 1, 2011

Packing crisis

Despite my best intentions, the purchase of space bags and the culling of my belongings, I am in a dilly of a pickle.

My suitcase is holding a quarter of what I want to take with me. And is full. With no shoes, underwear, toiletries or appliances left to be packed. A parcel has been packed up and will be shipped tomorrow care of sofa number two.

So here I am, in my room, in a state of shear panic. Clothes and bags scattered around me and I just can’t quite face it. Hence sitting down to write in an attempt to clear my head.

Do I NEED to take two pairs of pink heels? No. Do I WANT them? Yes. Do I NEED to take 3 white blouses? Well yes actually I do, I need clothes for interviews and for when I start my new fabulous job I’m going to get straight away.

However, it’s such a nice day. And this is all far too hard.. so bugger it I think I’m going to enjoy my last few days of Queensland sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment