Friday, February 19, 2010

Oxford Calling


My friend Bella is currently all about studying and improving herself.  Quite frankly I’ve been a bit jealous because there is so much that I want to do and just not doing!

I have decided that I am going to enrol in some writing courses via distance education.  And now I’m excited by it!

Oxford University offers some very interesting looking courses in writing and also a ten week course in Jane Austen. 

Because quite frankly, I spent a lot of time doing not very much at all. And this is time I could put to use learning things, improving myself.  And I’d be a lot less bored. 

Now.. to somehow magically pull 500 odd pounds out of my ass.

2 comments:

  1. Put G-String on arse
    Twirl around pole wearing g-string.
    Collect A$ from G-string
    Covert to £500.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.. Perhaps.. but a little weight loss will be required.

    ReplyDelete