Friday, March 13, 2009

The thing about clouds

The thing about clouds is that when you are not in a climate where you expect them regularly they suck.

I have recently spent 2 years living in London. There clouds didn't phase me in the slightest. I truly enjoyed the atmosphere, and getting to wear my fabulous winter clothes, scarves and boots. I never woke up dissapointed that the sun was not shining brilliantly.. it was London after all!

I have now relocated home to the Sunshine Coast. That's right.. The SUNSHINE COAST. Today I woke up to our 4th consecutive day of dull overcast greyness. It's really starting to get to me. Obviously we have a cyclone bla bla bla. But still... I don't even really like the sun (being ginger and all) and I'm desperate for it to come out. Please God, please let it be sunny this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment