Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Biggest Loser - Part 1

In the spirit of the reality show.. my lovely Daddy has recently offered me a reduction of $2000 off my personal debt to him (accumulated over many years of travelling and having a kick-ass time!) if I lose 5kgs.

Now I am by no means fat, but I have got to the stage where I no longer comfortably fit into any of my clothes, and it is now a struggle ot fit into all my pretty London dresses. And considering there isn't alot I won't do for money I'm going for it.

End of Week 1 - I have put on 2.5 kgs. How??? Why??? I have been trying to be good.. I even switched to no-fat milk instead of the delicious Full Cream.

Therefore I have to lose 7 kgs. It is not going well. It doesn't help that I am unemployed and after a recent severe heartbreak, single so I have naught to do but eat myself stupid.

Updates on weight loss soon. After all, I will want to look good naked again eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kim,

    Good luck with the weight loss! $1000 per kg sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!

    I noticed you've just become a follower on my blog. I'm thrilled.

    But it did make me curious. Do i know you???

    Cheers,

    James Macpherson

    ReplyDelete