Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blugh…


Today has been a long and tiring day.. work at 6.30, then went and saw 2012, then work again at 2.30.  I’m not feeling at all inspired so instead will tell you a funny story about what happened to me yesterday.

I was cleaning up in our office and put a tray thing full of display folders on top of the cupboard. All display folders come tumbling down onto my upturned face, one gets me in the eye, and cuts my eyelid.  Was excruciatingly painful and I don’t even have a black eye to show for it. Today one of my colleagues ran over my toe with a trolley. 

Tomorrow I shall have a brilliant review of 2012 for you, but as of this moment, I am getting into bed with “Romancing Mr Bridgerton” (Julia Quinn is the BEST trashy romance novelist around) and a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment