Saturday, November 21, 2009

Miss Ginger: Super-Organised!


Oh the weather outside is frightful (it’s freaking HOT and STICKY)
But the Air-Con’s so delightful (BLESS Climate Control)
And since it’s too hot to go outside
Time to shop, Time to shop, Time to shop!

With only 37 Days left until Christmas, I am pleased to brag to you all the I have be super organised this year and completed all Christmas Shopping!

The only thing left to purchase is my Mother’s stupid bird feeder, which is too big to hide at the house, so need to find a hiding place first.

DAD – Tick; NEPHEWS x 2 – Tick; GODSON – Tick; BROTHER & SISTER-IN-LAW – Tick; ALL MY CLOSEST FRIENDS & THEIR OFFSPRING – Tick!

I’ve even managed to write all my International Christmas Cards, put stamps on them and have them sitting in a pile ready to post (but still need two addresses). 

Usually I have everything done by about the first week in December.. but this year I am on FIRE!  Mainly because I am broke and I have been buying gifts one pay at a time. Also because I have realised how much Sunshine Plaza (our local shopping centre for those who aren’t local) annoys me. You can never find a park, and it’s always full of teenagers, fat people and lesbians.

So I thought, “Clever Miss Ginger for getting everything done early” UNTIL I remembered that I will have to battle in the parking lot anyway as I work at the Plaza AND have volunteered to do Lifeline Christmas Wrapping this year. 

So really resistance of retail centres at Christmas is futile.

DAY/POST 6 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment