Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Once Again, (Some Of) My Facebook Friends Are Dumbasses

I have written about this before and unfortunately my friends on Facebook have continued to be dumbasses and I need to write this again.

For the love of all that is good and holy, stop becoming FANS of STUPID THINGS!! I don’t understand why people continue to do this! Join a fan page for something that is not even fan-worthy and therefore annoy Miss Ginger every time she looks at her live feed. 

The latest pointless fan pages that I have looked at in wonder are:

  • Google It
  • Karma
  • Days Off (Because the majority of the population hates a day off!)
  • Tattoos
  • I Hate It When People Unexpectedly Go Offline (maybe cause they don’t want to talk to YOU!)
  • Hate Waiting For A Reply Text
  • Getting Paid (Everyone loves to work for free)
  • Spinny Chairs (Really???)
  • Pretending to Text In Awkward Situations (Who admits to this??)
  • Waking Up With Unread Texts
  • Saying “I Dunno” When I Can’t Be Bothered To Explain Something

These are NOT things that someone becomes a fan of!  You can be a fan of a TV Show, Celebrity, Musician, Movie, Writer.. or ACTUAL THINGS THAT HAVE FAN BASES. 

And let me point out to all of you.  Facebook know that we will all use their site regardless of how many people join groups for “Dislike Button”, “Change Facebook Back” etc etc. They don’t CARE at all!!

One last thing.. why does FB now suggest that I write on peoples walls?  “Reconnect with so-and-so” Um, no thanks. They are probably only my friend so I can be nosy without having to actually talk to them.

I don’t know why this makes me so angry, but it does. And now I have vented it out for another good six months. 

DAY/POST 3 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment