Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Woohoo! Scarf Complete.

Dedicated readers will be aware that at the start of the year I took up knitting. My good friend Pete suggested I knit him a scarf which I though would be a great idea.

Six bloody months this scarf has taken me!  It has been a never ending mission to finish this in time for his birthday. I decided to make it wide so it was more “manly”.. big mistake!

FINALLY I have done it! I have finished it! It looks rubbish, is uneven, and the pattern doesn’t match due to me running out of black wool. But it is done and I am filled with an amazing sense of pride in having created something hand made for someone that I love (in an extremely platonic way). Well done me. 

So keep an eye on the post Pete… your long awaited scarf is on the way.  I apologise for its crapness in advance.

DAY/POST 2 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment