Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Carrie.. Sigh.


Yesterday I picked the sixth and (thank the Lord) final season of Sex and the City up from the library. 

I was hoping throughout the six seasons that maybe Carrie Bradshaw would learn something. But now, my previous opinions of her remain in tact.

You are a horrible example to women. I find myself getting so angry watching her on screen. My latest grip is that you just don’t bitch to your exes friends about how he broke up with you. Sure bitch to your own friends and people who don’t know him, but when with mutual friends or acquaintances you show some fricking class (even if it was via post it note).

I have stuck through so many countless hours of this ridiculous show in the hope that I will see what so many millions of women saw. But I don’t.

In fact the only people in this whole show I actually like are Aiden, Steve and Stamford, who finally told Carrie to get over herself when she kept turning the conversation back to her ridiculous man problems. 

I keep thinking to myself that just maybe Carrie will redeem herself and learn how to cook at least something simple by the end of Disc Five, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment