Sunday, December 27, 2009

Story? What Story? I Was Perving on Downey Jr


Today I went and saw the new Sherlock Holmes film.  And I have only one opinion – Robert Downey Jr is SMOKING HOT.

In his 40s, with obvious grey hair and some wrinkles he’s not your obvious sex symbol.  But there is something about him that I know if I ever saw him I’d strip off my clothes and beg him to have his way with me.

I think it is the combination of vulnerability, manliness, scruffiness and the twinkle in his eye, that makes him irresistible.  I like my men a bit rough around the edges, but who obviously sometimes need a cuddle.  And the eyes, that look that men get when you know they want to ravish you. But at the same time, you can see that they are nothing but trouble. Mmmm. 

The only thing that could make Robert Downey Jr any hotter would be a Scottish Accent. Then I’d be well and truly weak at the knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment