Monday, December 28, 2009

Wardrobe Dilemma


Christmas is over and the end of 2009 is fast approaching.

As I start to compile my list of new years resolutions, I am currently in clean out mode, trying to find some stuff to sell on eBay.

My wardrobe is full of “What Was I Thinking”.  Clothes that I have not worn since 2001, dresses that have not contained my ample bosom since I was 22 years old.

Why have I been hanging on to these things? They hold very little sentimental value, never looked particularly good on me, but I still have them. 

I have bras that I am keeping purely because they were The Ex’s favourite. Jeans that I am keeping because they were a gift and I don’t want to throw out free clothes. 

So please, people out there in cyberspace – buy all my crap on eBay.  I need the cash & to reclaim my dignity!

No comments:

Post a Comment