Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years Resolution Fulfilled


It’s the first week of 2010 and I am starting to think about what awesome things I am going to do this year, and how I am going to fulfil my new years resolutions.

I made a good step in the right direction yesterday when I enrolled in pole dancing classes.  I start next Monday and I can’t wait!  I did a Burlesque dancing course in London and have been itching to take it up again.  Plus dancing in general makes me feel fantastic. It’s good for your health, your body, your mood and kicks ass over sitting in a gym.  Gyms are scary places full of sweat and angry fit people.  

So next Tuesday I am going to be in excruciating pain, but it will be worth it when I am all slender and bendy.  Plus boys get a wee twinkle in their eye when you tell them about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment