Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Desk Job.. How I Have Missed You!


Today is my second day in my new job.  I am loving it.

Over the past year I have really missed working in an office.  Office's are climate controlled, you don't have to deal with customers, wear a uniform (unless you have very mean bosses) and you have unlimited tea and coffee on tap.

There's stationary cupboards full of lovely new pens and highlighters, nice people to chat too and in this office, lots of shiny fancy Mac computers (which my PC oriented brain is struggling to adapt to - in fact I had to ask someone how to turn my machine on this morning).

The only thing my new office is missing (apart from not being close to a corner shop for the inevitable 3pm Coke and Chocolate run) is a selection of young single men to watch when one is need of cheering up.  But you can't have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment