Sunday, March 7, 2010

My 7 Deadly Sins


Dear Father,

I’d like to confess I have broken many of the mortal sins today, lust, gluttony, sloth, envy, pride.  All of which have been brought on by watching ‘The Towering Inferno’.

I am lusting after a young Paul Newman, because quite frankly PHWOAR.  I am being lazy (sloth) and have barely moved of the couch, unless it was to be a fatty fatty pig (gluttony) when I really was supposed to go to the dance studio for some pole dancing practice.  Not to mention I am incredible envious of of the people in the TV commercial who have a Magic Bullet!  That thing makes frozen cocktails in it’s own individual glasses.. Seriously! Wow!

I will be sure to say the appropriate amount of Hail Mary’s and have a glass of wine to ensure my salvation

Miss Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment