Wednesday, June 9, 2010

RSS – Really Super Stuff?

 

Each day I get delivered into my inbox a selection of RSS feeds. I’ve blogged about my love of them before, but really they are just too good to be true.

Where else can you get the worlds latest breaking news in 5 words or less?

Babies mauled by fox in their cots, Ernie Dingo’s open marriage revealed, Katy Perry to perform naked at MTV awards, Killer tornado rips through township, Giant burger puts bite into record and Steven Segal advises country’s top cop.

That really is the essential news of the day isn’t it?

And my personal favourite.. Flame throwing elephants clash with humans.  I know this is probably a horrible story of people dying in an elephant stampede.. but all I am seeing is Elephants a’la Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shooting flame at bandits like that cowboy guy in Superted.

Bless.

2 comments:

  1. You can't make this stuff up.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/7830524/German-throws-puppy-at-Hells-Angels-bikers-then-flees-on-bulldozer.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," Ha ha ha! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete