Monday, April 18, 2011

Evil Phone.


It happened again. Something I have no control over whatsoever.

Every time I have a few drinks (or in this case MANY drinks) my fingers get a mind of their own.

There are some days I really really wish that my phone had a breathaliser. I know that you can get applications on some phones that stops you calling people after a certain time, but this is not something that I would ever do, mainly because I am the sort of person to think “But what if there is an emergency??”.

Today I read some of my sent items from last Friday night, and quite frankly, I felt slightly ill.

Drunkenly texting out something that looks along the lines of I miss you (but can’t be quite sure because of the atrocious spelling) and then apologising for it (also incoherently) about 15 times is not the way to a mans heart.

This is a nasty habit that I thought I had kicked.

Apparently not.

No comments:

Post a Comment