Thursday, May 5, 2011

Airport

So here I sit, at Brisbane International airport, awaiting to board my plane.

Whilst I usually love airports, I must admit I’m not hugely impressed with Brisbane. For starters, the shopping is attrocious. Pure Merino? Why would I want wool? And I’m also rather frustrated that I just paid $10.05 for a 500ml bottle of water and a 24 pack of Panadol (dehydrated from all the tearful goodbyes this morning with my parents and dog). Also, the duty free shop reminds me of how horribly expensive Australia is. No shopping for me on this trip, in fact no shopping at all until I have found gainful employment.

My plane however looks completely respectable as I watch it awaiting my arrival.  We shall see if I feel the same after 23 hours.

See you on the other side xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment