Friday, January 13, 2012

EEK, Zombies in London

Last Saturday I met up with my BFF and we indulged in a little harmless escapism.

In desperate need of distraction from everyday life, we headed to County Hall on Southbank to embark in London’s Death Trap – a terrifying journey into a lab where zombie’s have taken over.

If you take it for what it is, a bit of lighthearted ridiculous fun, than  you will probably have a thoroughly enjoyable time. I was genuinely frightened at some parts of the experience, which I won’t spoil for you. 

The attraction’s prime position in the heart of tourist London is ideal for raking in the pennies,
and during the summer months they must make a mint off unsuspecting tourists. At £12 per adult, I would definitely expect more than a 15 minute experience, which concluded all too quickly for my liking. Having purchased the tickets at 75% off through Groupon, I was therefore however, not disappointed in the value for money.

But if you’re in that part of town and feel like a bit of ridiculousness, it’s a good way to while away some time. Ideally with a group of young girls – hearing them scream will definitely give you your money’s worth!  

No comments:

Post a Comment