Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Gosling Enigma

It is a truth universally acknowledged that women the world over love Ryan Gosling. 

I never saw the attraction - the man was far too pretty boy looking for me. For me, I prefer them more rough looking. In fact, I had many a debate with my girlfriends about why he doesn't appear on my metaphorical "list". 

That was, until I watched the delightful movie Crazy, Stupid, Love.   

Wowsers... Phew... Om nom nom nom.  I get it. I finally get it. Apart from the lack of chest hair, which I have a bit of a penchant for... what a man beast. 


And as if it couldn't get any better, he loves his dog...


And, because the internet truly is a wonderfully gorgeous place full of delightful things.. here is a picture of Ryan with another one of the men on the "list"


So, the Gosling Enigma has finally be solved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment