Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life is Like An All-You-Can-Eat Buffet

I have been racking my brain for new blog content , so my good friend Pete gave me the topic of All You Can Eat Buffets.. and as I usually do what Pete tells me too.. here we go….

I have always been a fan of the buffet. I like being able to eat as much as you want for a minimal price.  I am especially a fan of the Breakfast Buffet.  Pancakes, Eggs, Pastries, Coffees YUMMY.

The buffet I feel can easily be compared to life in 3 easy points.

1.  It seems that I am always waiting for the good bits of my life to start.  Like waiting in line at a Breakfast Buffet to get to the pancakes and maple syrup, the metaphorical light at the end of tunnel.

2. When you finally get to the end of the line, you find that someone has taken all the pancakes and you once again are left waiting. 

3. When, if by some strange miracle, you get to the front of the queue and there is an abundance of deliciously fresh food for the taking, you are never particularly hungry.  Like when gorgeous men try and pick you up when the painters are in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment