Sunday, November 29, 2009

Bundy Night Out


Bundaberg. Rum Capital of Australia and home of… well not much else.

I am so glad that I don’t live in a country town like that.  I’m quite sure that I would go insane.  I mean, it was a Sunday and the main street was DEAD. Absolutely dead. And the heat, well it gave me an indication of what the poor turkey must feel like roasting at Christmas time.

One thing it does have though is some brilliant pubs and men galore.  If there is one thing I love more than anything, is a night out in a busy pub with some awesome music, dancing the night away. Which Smash and I did with great enthusiasm.

Our final destination for the evening was the Central Hotel, which had a massive beer garden and a very talented guitarist performing. Not only was he talented but so extremely attractive that every time he looked at me I thought I was going to orgasm. Every women on that dance floor was ignoring the (also extremely attractive) other men that were vying for attention.. all eyes were on this guitar player. Big muscly arms with tattoos, hair up in a beanie, twinkly eyes a cheeky smile.. the only thing that would have made him sexier would have been a Scottish accent.

There is just something about a man who is musical.  In fact, a man who has any sort of skill, cooking, building, singing, comediennes, any sort of musical ability, turns me on. 

All in all, would go back to Bundy purely to see that guitarist play.. but that is probably the only draw card. 

It’s nice to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment