Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Supre… Not For The Over 21s


I was shopping today at the local shopping centre and I now feel terribly old. 

The Plaza was full of teenagers and I was absolutely baffled as to what they were wearing.  Never mind that they are all rude little shits, I do not understand how a fake leather mini skirt and a black bikini top constitutes an outfit acceptable for going to a shopping centre.

Going into Supre I started to panic.  The music was too loud, everything I picked up was an XXS, it was full of 14 year olds (hips and breasts yet to develop) looking at t-shirts that say North Pole Dancer.  I had to leave.  I was scared that I would catch puberty of one of them. 

Perhaps spinsterhood is closer than I thought??

Day/Post 31 of 265

No comments:

Post a Comment