Monday, January 25, 2010

Fish in the Sea? Where is this Sea?


I’ve been thinking a lot the past few days about my no shenanigans.  I’m quite pleased with this decision.

The problem is it means no action until I meet someone I like.  The secondary problem is it is impossible to meet anyone. Especially here on the Sunshine Coast.

I’d like to pose a question to you all dear readers.  How do you meet someone?  Friends of friends? Well that’s out – I’ve exhausted all those possibilities. Through work? Nope that’s out, everyone in my workplace is either married or a woman. Online? Tried that and it was a massive fail. Out? Well everyone is about 12 at the Sunshine Coast clubs, and quite frankly I am after a man not a boy.

So I’m in a bit of a pickle.  Not that I am actively seeking a boyfriend, but it would nice to meet some new people.  I figure my best bet is to wait for a divorcee from one of these early marriages that everyone seems to do around here.  

In the meantime I have my banana pillow… and that aint bad.

1 comment:

  1. Goldie...
    http://www.goldcoastmail.com.au/story/2010/01/28/the-butcher-wants-a-wife/?utm_source=Facebook%20Sunshine-Coast&utm_medium=seeding&utm_campaign=Story%20Seeding

    Or maybe salsa... lots of sexy old dudes at salsa!

    ReplyDelete