Friday, January 8, 2010

Your Hot Then Your Cold…


Men are annoying me a little at the moment.  Firstly they are upsetting at least 3 of my very good girlfriends.  But mainly this Hot and Cold business that they try and pull has GOT to stop.

There were a few men in the manchise as you know dear readers, and to be honest.. I am going to remove all of them from the pool.  I am tired of “I can’t wait to see you bla bla bla” texts and then NOTHING for ages. 

I am a good catch.  I scrub up  nicely, can be a domestic goddess when the mood strikes me and am obliging in the bedroom.  And yes, I can be a little crazy and my tendency to express exactly how I am feeling at any given time can scare men off.  But apart from that I think that I am a pretty good woman.   

So QUIT it!  Either be nice to me and communicate with me frequently (it doesn’t have to be daily.. but a couple of times a week would be nice) or piss off and leave me alone.  Don’t get me all confused by a month of silence then send a flirtatious text message.  And don’t blame when when you realise what you are missing… it’s your own fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment