Friday, March 5, 2010

Cabin Fever


As my regular readers will be aware I live on the ‘Sunshine Coast’.  Recently the region has not been living up to its name. 

For the past week there has been constant rain.  I mean CONSTANT rain.  I think there may have been about 3 hours in the past week where it has not been raining. 

Cue MAJOR cabin fever.  Everything is damp and I’m achy like an old lady.  It would be ok if it was a bit cooler, but it’s still humid as fuck.  I thought it would be an awesome opportunity to get some quality work done.. but am to fed up to knuckle down and crack on with my writing. 

I am starting to sympathise with Jack Torrence in The Shining, where cabin fever made him so crazy he tried to hack up his family. 

There is nothing else for it I think but to drink me much vino. 

No comments:

Post a Comment