Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ouch


An injury I think is worse than an illness.

When you are ill, you feel hopeless and can lie around listless. You don’t care that you haven’t showered, or that you are staying in bed all day doing nothing. In fact that is all you want to do.

An injury is different. I can’t do anything, I can’t work, yet I’m not sick so therefore am BORED out of my freaking mind!  My back is killing me so can’t sit down for too long, therefore can’t be at work.  I have to keep walking around, but yet can’t go anywhere interesting.

Not only that I can’t believe that my injury was caused by a sneeze.  Which is nearly as embarrassing as the time I broke my finger playing with a balloon. 

Not some interesting injury cause by a dangerous position on a sex swing.  Or by swinging on a trapeze.  No, by SNEEZING.  How very very dull and embarrassing.

And for everyone who knows me, they won’t be surprised at all.  Which is in fact even sadder.

No comments:

Post a Comment