Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Well I’ve been off-air for the past month, off gallivanting around the world catching up with old friends in London.

Over the next few days I’ll be updating with drabbles from my notebook that I wrote (with an actual pen).

And yesterday, my vacation came to an end. This fills me with sadness on a few levels, which after future posts you will understand why.

So jetlagged, at 5.00am on the 1st of January, 2011 I lay in my own bed, wondering what this year will bring and trying to come up with some new years resolutions.

But maybe, all that can wait until Tuesday when I’m back at work (groan!) and for now I will continue unpacking, catching up with my emails and maybe finding a friend who’s not hung over to go have a drink with.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment