Thursday, December 22, 2011

Packing Conversations #4

Last night I think the boy and I had our first argument. Over what I was intending to bring to Yorkshire for the festive season. This conversation was brought about by my lack of awareness of what people wear in Yorkshire, what the family protocol is for Christmas Day and our lack of a plan. Spontaneity require a larger wardrobe!

After much bickering about why I needed a large suitcase (we're going out 4 nights, you want me to look nice, I need at least 4 freaking outfits.. honestly) I humpfed and said whatever. Indeed, I was very cross with him and even more so when he did nothing but burst out laughing at my tantrum.

How am I ever going to win an argument when he laughs at my closing statements? More importantly, how am I supposed to stay cross with a man who is just so adorable when he tells me he loves me? I see a life of frustration ahead of me.

Despite my anger I have compromised (as all good women will) by still bringing my large suitcase, and telling HIM that it's only one third full. As long as I put it in the car before he notices he'll be none the wiser :)


1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE YOUR MOTHER'S DAUGHTER AFTER ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete