Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thank You...

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my loyal readers a very happy festive season and to thank you for your continued readership throughout 2011!

It's been nearly 4 years since I started Secret Life of Ginger and as a writer there is no greater feeling than seeing people read your work.

So have a very, very Merry Christmas full of fun, friends, love, laughter, music and turkey sandwiches.

As much as I'd love to give you all a physical token of my thanks.. I'll instead leave you with a selection of Christmas tunes to get you in the spirit.... (see if you can guess what they are before you click the link!)

It was Christmas eve babe.. in the drunk tank, an old man said to me, don't say another word

Fall, on your knees, all hear the angels voices

Someday soon we all will be together, if the fates allow

Those Christmas lights, keep shining on 

Merry Christmas!

Love Miss Ginger xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment