Friday, March 30, 2012

Confessions of a secret eater

I have a confession to make. I'm so ashamed.

Yesterday, as I was walking on my lunch break - I had a McChicken Burger from McDonalds.

My supposed healthy eating regime and budget conscious ways have just gone up shit creek this week, and I've been without the proverbial paddle.

Honestly, I can't control myself. The desire for bread, cheese and fried food just outweighs all desire I have for salad. And yet, I want to be slender and sexy with a toned ass that men admire as I walk down the street.

In fact the only place where I have been losing weight is my once exquisite cleavage. And this makes me very, very sad. 

So, I resolve to get back on the bandwagon next week, with power walking, pilates and salads galore.

Wish me luck xx

No comments:

Post a Comment