Saturday, June 2, 2012

Family Trip? Or Foodie Trip?

I've just been chatting to one of my lovely friends at home and she mentioned that she just bought a 12 pack of donuts from Woolworths. 

I am now lying on the couch drooling over yellow iced donuts from the supermarket at home. 

In October, I'll be flying home for a 3 week visit to "introduce The Boy to friends and family". But really, it's more about me gorging myself for 3 weeks on the following... 

 - Donuts. Hot cinnamon donuts from Donut King and iced donuts from Woolies. 
 - Passion Pop. Oh yeah. Good times
 - Twisties, my favourite of all chips
 - Smiths Original Crinkle Cut Crisps
 - Lamb chops
 - Ma's roast leg of lamb
 - Proper chocolate milkshakes
 - BBQ Beef sausages
 - Chocolate Breaka
 - More Twisties
 - Dad's Spaghetti & Tuna Pie
 - Ma's Trifle
 - Ma's pavlova
  - Proper sausage rolls and steak, bacon and cheese pies
 - Cheesymite scrolls 

Saliva is slowly filling my mouth. Is it October yet?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment