Friday, March 20, 2009

Internet Dating

Many of my friends have convinced me to sign myself up on many internet dating sites.

It has been kind of fun.. you get to look at peoples profiles but the whole thing has made me realise that I'm not quite ready to go down this field.

My problem is that the sites seem to be filled with stupid people. I clearly said that I didn't want anyone over the age of 30 or who lived more than 50kms away. The only contacts I seem to get are from 56 year olds living in Sydney (which is a whole other state). And I know it's harsh but I just cannot see myself ever being with someone who can't follow basic instructions.

I have decided to give it a rest for awhile. I know alot of people have met their partners on dating sites, but I just find the whole thing very depressing. But it doesn't stop me checking my profile daily... just in case...

1 comment:

  1. Kim - I've taken the lazy approach to internet dating. I'm starting to use the Are You Interested on Facebook. Not really sure how it works...I've started out treating it like "Hot or Not" and figure if I get any interest myself I'll message the person and try from there.

    ReplyDelete