Friday, November 27, 2009

To Go Out, Or To Stay In?


It’s Friday night and I have just got in from a looonnnggg day at work.  I should really go and do something fun.  After all, I’m a reasonably attractive single girl in her prime and I should go out and enjoy the world.

I weighed up the pros and cons of going out versus staying in and came to these conclusions:

  • If I stay in I don’t have to pluck my eyebrows, shave my legs or do my bikini line. I can stay hairy and nobody will care
  • I don’t have to do my hair or makeup
  • I don’t have to change the contents of my handbag from everyday bag to going out bag
  • Instead of putting on heels that will inevitably make my feet hurt (but that I would still wear because they are hot and pretty) I can lay naked on my comfy bed
  • Whilst laying on my comfy bed I can watch rubbish movies that I like, and probably enjoy them more than I would conversation with people that I only mildly like

So here I am in bed typing my daily blog entry (which I apologise for not being very interesting) before I watch my rubbish movies. Sometimes its good to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment