Friday, July 10, 2009

Quit Prolonging the Agony

Dear God of TV,

I am writing to express my anger at why you are dragging out the death of Izzy Stevens on Grey’s Anatomy so long.  Are you trying to prolong my agony?  Do you want me to become a weeping mess for 4 weeks in a row?  Yes last nights double episode was very well done, and Alex & Izzy’s wedding was beautiful bla bla bla… but I wish she would just die already so the grieving process can begin. 

I think you do.  I think you enjoy this slow torture of me, because you know however many times that you do this I am going to tune in next week.  You have been a repeat offender (You know who I’m talking about.. Dr Green on ER, Billy on Ally McBeal & Mitch on All Saints ALL suffered stupid dragged out Brain Tumour related deaths as well) and I think you should stop it.  If you must kill off my favourite television characters, please could you do it in a quick accident like fashion, such as Rachel on Cold Feet, and Lucy & Dr Romano on ER.  I was sad when Dr Romano died, but the fact that he was squished by a helicopter in the ER’s carpark made me go “Ooh!” rather than turn me (and my Mother) into an emotional wreck. 

Please could you take this into consideration for any future television shows that I may become addicted to? 

Kind Regards,

Puffy Eyes

P.S  Yes I am fully aware that these are all imaginary people on fictional shows, but I am a geek with not much else to do on weeknights.  Don’t hold this against me x

No comments:

Post a Comment