Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Venting Blog

It was very nice to recently have another blog requested, and I berated myself at my slackness in posting.  My loyal readership (of about 5) must be dying to know what has been going on in my fascinating life.

Well the truth is, not much at all really, apart from becoming increasingly frustrated with the day to day goings of my existence.  I thought that perhaps I might use this post to just vent it all out so I can write more productive and interesting blogs later this weekend.

So, my frustrations at the moment are as follows:

  • School children who are obviously skipping school and are in my workplace being annoying.
  • 4wds.  Everything about them.  Great fun when you are off road. Dangerous when you are trying to back out of a car space and can’t see past the hideous environmental disaster.  And the fact that their headlights shine right in my eye-line when I am driving.
  • Allergies. Pollen is the spawn of Satan.  Waking up in the middle of the night with weepy, pussy itchy eyes is never fun and only makes me more homesick for lovely England, where I am not allergic to anything apart from hangovers.
  • Fashion at the moment.  They have lovely styles but everything is Beige and Pastel.  Gingers can wear neither of these colours.
  • My Mother washing her dishes nearly clean before putting them in the dishwasher.  Why?? This is a pointless act and a waste of precious water, especially as we are on tank water only. 

There is more frustration brewing however as my Father now reads this apparently I can’t really discuss them fully here. But however at least I feel the plug has been pulled out and perhaps some proper writing can come free now.

No comments:

Post a Comment