Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dumb Ass Scientists

On my RSS feeds I stumbled across something that I just stared at for ages. 

“CHILDREN who eat too many lollies are more likely to become violent criminals as adults, new research finds.”

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FRICKING KIDDING ME!  I’ve seen and done some stupid things in my time. This is right up there with the Snuggie and me doing a business degree and moving home from London. 

To me, this just screams of people who have far too much time on their hands.  Quit studying this crap and put your time and money into cures for cancer or fixing the Global Financial Crisis. 

I’m so baffled by this whole article that I have nothing else to say.  Except that I’m off to have some lollies… so you better watch out for violent tenancies later.

No comments:

Post a Comment