Thursday, December 10, 2009

Underneath The Christmas Tree


As I have been completing the last drabbles of Christmas shopping and starting Dad’s I have found it frustrating because I keep seeing things I want for me. So for you information, this year underneath the Christmas tree I hope I find…

  • The Ultimate Edition Wizard Of Oz Anniversary Edition DVD Box
  • The Ultimate Harry Potter & The Philosophers Stone DVD Box
  • Ditto for Chamber of Secrets
  • 1001 Children’s Books You Must Read Before You Die and about a zillion other books
  • A first edition Pride & Prejudice
  • A solution to the Global Financial Crisis
  • A high paying communications/marketing job in London/New York or Brisvegas
  • A plane ticket to London (Preferably First Class)
  • A microwave egg poacher
  • A crystal decanter
  • A variety of awesome homewares etc I keep seeing
  • Lots of lovely expensive skin care products
  • A new iPod.. mine which I got secondhand is just about dead

After all Santa, I have been very good this year. Depending on your definition of “good”.

No comments:

Post a Comment