Thursday, February 25, 2010

10 Things I Love About Me


I received a forward in my inbox today.. it was one of those "Answer all these awesome questions about yourself" quizes. 

In my younger years I very much enjoyed doing these, and even today will still participate if I am putting off doing something at work. 

So today I thought I would give you 10 random facts about me that only my closest friends know. 

  1. I DESPISE talking on the phone.  If I answer your phone call, consider yourself lucky
  2. I am afraid of fire, heights and flying (but yet I love airports)
  3. I collect postcards. I am probably up to at least 1000 and love to get them from random places in the world.  Feel free to post me some!
  4. I am shamelessly addicted to Harry Potter, Twilight and trashy regency romance novels
  5. I dislike hair removal.  It's time consuming, products are expensive, I get bad ingrown hairs and shaving rashes.  Whilst I enjoy the silky smooth feeling of freshly shaved legs as much as the next person, I would honestly rather spend my time doing something else. 
  6. I am no longer sure that I want children
  7. In my 26.5 years, no man has ever told me he loved me and meant it
  8. I wish I was better at my job
  9. If I could be anything I wanted, it would be an author / famous sexy dancer
  10. If I won the lotto, I wouldn't tell a soul.  Probably not even my Dad
    So there you go, you have all learnt something for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment