Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Valentine…

 

Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and I am being assaulted from every which way with red and pink hearts.. e-marketing for last minute valentines gifts and flowers galore.

Which is why its such a shame that once again I won’t be receiving any Valentines. 

In general I am very anti-valentines day.  It’s highly commercial and pointless holiday, just like Mothers & Fathers Day.  Its roots are in ye olde traditions, but more of that to come later.

It would be nice if come Sunday, someone miraculously wanted to be my valentine. Ideally he would be…

  • A nice boy – not an asshole
  • Monogamous – no cheaters need apply
  • Be nice to me – for example he wouldn’t not be in touch after a date
  • He would like me and ideally want to spend time with me
  • It would be a bonus is he was attractive and had an accent
  • It would also be a bonus if he was talented in the bedroom
  • But mainly he would be nice to me

No comments:

Post a Comment