Monday, May 31, 2010

Geeky is the new Sexy


I’m not sure why it is, perhaps because I’ve been on my own for awhile, or that I’ve been watching too much Big Bang Theory, but I’ve noticed that my taste in gentleman has had a dramatic shift.

No longer am I lusting after handsome strapping manly men, tradesman with big sweaty muscles.

I am now lusting after smart men, men who are passionate about something other than sport and boobs. 

Apart from my faithful obsession with the incredibly sexy Scottish sex god Gerard Butler.. even my taste in celebrities is shifting from the suave and handsome to the awkward looking youngsters such as R-Patz.

And after spending a weekend watching DVDs I now have a rather big crush on BBT’s Leonard Hofsteder. Not overly attractive, nasal voice but lovely, sweet and would do anything for the girl he fancies.

Such a nice idea.

But really – I MUST stop forming romantic attachments to fictional characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment