Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No Spend September Over at Last


As “No Spend September” has now merged into “Sober October” my love of pretty things has re-emerged with a vengeance.

I have been spending my evenings pawing through fashion magazines, planning my purchases. Countless hours have been spent scrolling through endless eBay listings of designer accessories.

The problem is, my taste leans towards the side of designer (a.k.a expensive). I like designer handbags.  I like shiny pretty accessories that don’t come from Diva.  I also enjoy clothes that I won’t see on 5 other people.

My problem is my bank account can’t quite sustain the lifestyle to which I wish to be accustomed. 

I’ve tried to supplement my income by selling crap on eBay.  However, I seem to have sold everything I can bear to be parted from.

Finding a higher paying job is far too inconvenient.  Finding a rich man is far too hard work (not too mention difficult with giant splodgy acne rash on my neck).

So the only solution, clearly, is to day dream about pretty, highly unnecessary things such as these…

tiffany-co-wallets-passport-cover  10046 marc-jacobs-stardust-stam-500x442 images  christian louboutin christian louboutin0306057

Sigh. One Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment