Sunday, May 8, 2011

Home Again

I am in love. And no, not with a man (although I am one rather smitten kitten at the moment, but that’s another story), but with this city.

Today I walked around the streets of London, just admiring how much the city has to offer and thinking about how excited I am to be here again in my new home.

My only predicament is that I am homeless and jobless. A situation which needs to be rectified soon because:

a) there are far too many pretty things to buy.. Spring / Summer 2011 clothes are making my mouth water
b) my suitcases are heavy and I want to unpack
c) there are so many fun things to do that cost money.

So as of Monday I shall turn a blind eye to the charms of summertime in Hyde Park and focus on my epic job / room hunt. Well done me.

No comments:

Post a Comment