Monday, January 30, 2012

Direction?


Yesterday as I was mopping my kitchen floor I found myself pondering many things, including my writing.

My dilemma is, I can’t quite figure out what I want to write about. I love my blog, but find that deciding on a particular direction is ridiculously hard. I want to write about baking, knitting, the boy, London and my adventures. Also, I want a place to post all the random drabble (such as this) that pops into my head on a regular basis. The grand conclusion is of course, I will continue to write about everything.

So, in order to make life a little easier for my readers, I’ve added a few tabs to the top. You can now either read everything I post at home, or you can peruse whatever tickles your fancy! I hope you enjoy 

(Please bear with me while I go through the backlog and re-label everything, I'll also be changing the design in the next few weeks).

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment